M1 Tank platoon II gives you command of a platoon of four M1A2 Abrams tanks and their crew. You make all the important decisions; including firing your tank’s vast arsenal of weapons and using the state-of-the-art thermal view to seek out and destroy enemy forces. Switch between fully-functioning internal cockpits or, observe the conflict at first hand with the external 3-D view. It’s all there for you: from commanding an individual tank to calling in support from aircraft, helicopters, ground vehicles and infantry!
- Jump into Instant Action with a random single battle scenario that pits you against front-line Russian troops and equipment
- Complete your training at ‘actual’ U.S. Army facilities at the Armor School, Fort Knox and the National Training Center, Fort Irwin
- Take part in a variety of pre-configured single battles and replay great historical and hypothetical conflicts: including the Gulf War and Cold War scenarios
- Choose a Campaign theatre of war from Gulf War II, North Africa, Russian Far East, Balkans or Central Europe and fight a string of battles with every mission dictated by your strategic performance in previous missions
- Experience a dynamic reality; some ‘targets’ will be rebuilt as the campaign evolves, while others might be destroyed by ‘friendly’ units